Title: Senior Web Developer – Hot start-up
Location: Morrisville, NC and Austin, TX
Salary: Open and flexible depending on experience
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed – Yes
One of the fastest growing companies in online advertising is seeking a highly motivated Web Developer in our Morrisville, NC office to develop and test our web-based applications. This engineer will work on external and internal facing web software applications. They will interact with UX designers, product managers, and other software engineers. This will be an important position on our staff and with many opportunities to make tangible, significant contributions that will have company-wide visibility.
• Design, develop, test and maintain internal and external facing web based applications
• Work with other team members to deliver web based applications with both client side and server side functionality
• Work with internal and external customers to define new features
• Experience working directly with Microsoft web technologies in the construction of public facing websites or web applications; HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, MVC, C#
• Knowledge of SQL. Postgres experience is a plus
• Proficiency with Java is a bonus
• Strong problem solving skills
• Capacity to work both independently and as a team
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies to solve problems efficiently
• Has the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline (with significant computer coursework)
• Experience with and strong desire to develop web based applications developing web based applications
• Ability to work well in a flexible, dynamic small-team working environment
• Must be eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor Visa’s at this time
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
We offer a full suite of benefits to include paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending account, employee stock purchase program, and 401k/Roth. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Please forward resumes to greg (at) hirefighters.com . I will call qualified candidates immediately to tell them more about this exciting opportunity.