PT, OT, PTA, COTA – Medical Device Sales
LOCATION: Louisville, KY
Salary: Salary is flexible and depends on experience
Benefits: World-Class benefits package
Contact: greg (at) hirefighters.com
Territory: Indiana, Kentucky, East and Middle Tennessee and Cincinnati Territory, must reside in Louisville, KY
**** I really need someone with clinical experience for this position. ****
This is a tremendous opportunity for a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, professional that is looking for a career change while using your degree. It is also a great stepping stone into medical device sales which provides an unlimited income and thousands of opportunities nationwide. It also allows you to keep up with current trends in the rehab industry.
Join this rapidly growing medical device company and get off of the patient mill. Their groundbreaking products are already helping thousands of people. Their benefits are World-Class and turnover in the company is non-existent.
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for working an assigned sales territory in conjunction with and supporting activities of the Business Development Representative. The CS role has three main functions:
- Train, educate and establish standards of practice for use of company products.
- Work closely with the territory Business Development Representative and Clinical Specialist(s) to service and expand the customer base for company products.
- Act as a clinical liaison between Business Development Representatives, physicians, therapists and patients
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accompanies Business Development Representatives or Clinical Specialists as needed to support patient fittings, and work with local physicians and therapists for training and follow-up.
- Demonstrates initiative and a level of expertise in use of company products to serve as a resource to physicians, therapists and patients.
- Establishes standards of practice in the use of company products to ensure exceptional care and patient/therapist compliance.
- Plays an instrumental role in new business development by promoting patient sales.
- Able to react to change productively and to perform other essential tasks assigned.
- Attends national and regional trade shows, as needed, to promote product recognition in the marketplace and assist in identifying potential leads.
Bachelor’s degree required. PT/PTA, OT/COTA required.
Minimum 2 years of outside sales experience in sales or sales support and marketing roles in a defined geographic territory. Experience in sales and service to hospitals or rehabilitation facilities, in particular post-stroke/neuro-rehabilitation, settings a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be self-motivated and possess integrity, initiative, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize activities in an outside sales/service environment.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills in order to build effective, lasting relationships with therapists and patients.
- Individual must conduct themselves in a professional manner; be diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate, problem solve, and adapt to a fast changing environment with ease.
- Solid skills in Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and use of the internet.
- Possesses a dedication to teamwork and commitment to excellence.
- Possesses a talent for quickly mastering technology.
- Able to travel 75-80% in assigned territories, with overnight stays.