Title: Product Owner – Reporting and Analytics
Location: Bay Area, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Open and flexible depending on experience
Bonus Eligible: Yes
Benefits: World-Class benefits package
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed: Yes
Who we are:
The company is a social content marketing company providing engagement, moderation, and insight, is a trusted partner to the world’s largest brands, including the number-one companies in retail, CPG, pharmaceutical, and financial/travel services. Our solutions improve relationship marketing, customer support, and market learning.
Three key points distinguish the company:
1) We bring a human touch scaled by technology
2) That creates value out of user content
3) And provides big cost savings
By providing software and services, the company delivers a full range of social media solutions.
The company believes in the transformative power of online dialogue and relationships.
- Relationship building requires a truly social experience with actual dialogue among and with customers.
- People want a human-powered social experience, not one driven by algorithms.
- For insight to be actionable, you have to look at the conversation in context.
Everything we do starts here. Traditional advertising, digital, and PR marketing push broadcast messages at customers. We reject that. We concentrate on creating a brand experience for our clients’ customers — in the context of social media, through dialogue and relationships. We reject one-size-fits-all methods; instead, we design software that leverages human sensitivity and delivers true engagement, scalable moderation, and actionable insight.
We are looking for a tech savvy Product Owner to define and deliver the roadmaps for the company’s software platform. The Product Owner will guide and direct the development of market and technical requirements as the product evolves.
Responsibilities include leveraging his/her own expertise in Analytics and reporting tools and interviewing stakeholders to define functional requirements; work with engineering teams to incorporate new data sources and implement new analytics/report functionality; create release plans, communicate development status to non-technical stakeholders, publish release notes, educate sales and support teams, keep pace with what is happening in the market and identify opportunities as they arise.
Evaluate and work with vendors/partners ensuring optimal technology synergy and product integration levels are achieved.
The company’s platform offers flexible reporting and eases the discovery of actionable insight from social user generated content.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management in Enterprise SaaS applications (Social, CRM, Digital Marketing, …)
- Proven experience leading data reporting and analytics product definition and implementation
- Experience creating information and discovering correlation from large data sets a plus.
- Desired experience and knowledge of online social media management platform technology and markets
- Understanding of APIs and SDK process
- Excellent sense and passion for superior user experience & visual design, with demonstrated experience building your own wireframes and mockups.
- 3 years technical product owner experience in an agile development environment, preferably Scrum.
- Exceptional technical abilities and ability to manage by influence a high-performance engineering team.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
Please forward resumes and I will call qualified candidates immediately to tell them more about this opportunity.