Associate Clinical Specialist – PT, OT, PTA, COTA – Medical Device Sales
LOCATION: Seattle, WA, Jackson, MS and any city in South Florida
Salary: Salary is flexible and depends on experience
Benefits: World-Class benefits package
This is a tremendous opportunity for a PT, OT, Physical Therapist Assistant or Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant professional that is looking for a career change while using your degree. It is also a great stepping stone into medical device sales which provides an unlimited income and thousands of opportunities nationwide. It also allows you to keep up with current trends in the rehab industry.
Join this rapidly growing medical device company and get off of the patient mill. Their groundbreaking products are already helping thousands of people. Their benefits are World-Class and turnover in the company is non-existent.
Job Description :
- Call on Neurologists, and other healthcare providers to generate orders.
- Educate all levels of the health care profession on how the companies products help maximize patient outcomes.
- Maintain detailed account and patient information.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing accounts while consistently developing new business opportunities in your territory.
- Uncapped earning potential with opportunity for sustained financial growth
- Base salary / Quarterly incentive
- Monthly car allowance
- Company computer and cell phone
- Health, prescription drug, dental coverage
- Life & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
• Able to travel 75-80% in assigned territories, with some overnight stays.
- Ability to generate sales - dynamic, goal oriented personality
- Bachelor's degree required
- Clinical background preferred (PT, PTA, OT, COTA, ATC, Ex Phys)
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial mindset - "It's your business!"