Job Title: PT, OT, PTA, COTA – Field Support Specialist
Location: Jackson, MS, Seattle, WA and Southern Florida
Salary: Open and flexible depending on experience
Contact: greg (at) hirefighters.com
Join this rapidly growing medical device company in this critical position. Their groundbreaking products are already helping thousands of people. Their benefits are World-Class and turnover in the company is non-existent.
The Field Support Specialist is responsible for working an assigned sales territory in conjunction with and
supporting activities of the Business Development Representative. The FSS role has three main
1) Train, educate and establish standards of practice for use of company products.
2) Work closely with the territory Business Development Representative and Clinical Specialist(s) to
service and expand the customer base for company products.
3) Act as a clinical liaison between Business Development Representatives, physicians, therapists
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Accompanies Business Development Representatives or Clinical Specialists as needed to
support patient fittings, and work with local physicians and therapists for training and follow-up.
· Demonstrates initiative and a level of expertise in use of company products to serve as a
resource to physicians, therapists and patients.
· Establishes standards of practice in the use of company products to ensure exceptional care and
· Plays an instrumental role in new business development by promoting patient sales.
· Able to react to change productively and to perform other essential tasks assigned.
· Attends national and regional trade shows, as needed, to promote product recognition in the
marketplace and assist in identifying potential leads.
Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Science,
Kinesiology, PTA, or ATC is a plus.
Minimum 2 years of outside sales experience in sales or sales support and marketing roles in a defined
geographic territory. Experience in sales and service to hospitals or rehabilitation facilities, in particular
post-stroke/neuro-rehabilitation, settings a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Must be self-motivated and possess integrity, initiative, and excellent verbal and written
· Demonstrates the ability to prioritize activities in an outside sales/service environment.
· Possesses strong interpersonal skills in order to build effective, lasting relationships with
therapists and patients.
· Individual must conduct themselves in a professional manner; be diplomatic and tactful with
professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
· Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate, problem solve, and adapt to a fast changing
environment with ease.
· Solid skills in Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and use of the internet.
· Possesses a dedication to teamwork and commitment to excellence.
· Possesses a talent for quickly mastering technology.
· Able to travel 75-80% in assigned territories, with some overnight stays.