Title: Vice President of Accounts with Fortune 100 experience
Location: San Jose, CA/Bay Area, New York, NY, Bentonville, AR
Salary: Open and flexible depending on experience
Open positions: 1
Contact: greg (at) hirefighters.com
Join one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. They have a very unique culture that is productive, casual and fast paced. Their management team has already built some of the most successful companies in the internet space and this one is growing more rapidly than any of their previous endeavors. How well are they doing? They are a hot start up, well financed and revenue growth of 700% and they are already profitable.
Who we are:
My client, a social content marketing company providing moderation, insight, and engagement is a trusted partner to the world’s largest brands, including the best companies in retail, CPG, pharmaceutical, and financial/travel services.
· We believe that dialogue and relationships have a transformative power to positively affect the consumer experience and brand loyalty.
· We believe that brands are people and should come across as friends who understand that we all need to express ourselves, connect to each other as friends, and give/get attention.
· We believe that technology is best used to support humans, making judgments in context and connecting people to people.
The Account Vice President will lead the team for one of our largest multi-million dollar clients who are the # 1 global brand in their category. He/she will provide strategic leadership for the client and both strategic and operational leadership for the account team. Solutions for this client cover our entire services and technology range of social media strategy, content programming, engagement, moderation and insight. This role is responsible for making sure the program is successful for the client, maintaining and growing revenue, providing strategic leadership for the client and our team, directing and supporting the account team to develop strategies and implement the programs with excellent quality, on time, and on budget. The Account Vice President interfaces with multiple levels of client personnel from tactical specialists to managers, division Vice Presidents, and the CMO, as well as other partner vendors and agencies.
This job requires a special combination of skills including strategic thinking, operational management, team leadership, and the ability to integrate a range of personnel functions, technologies, services and processes into an effective client program. This leader will bring learning from this program into the rest of the company and through leadership on behalf of he company out into the industry. The position reports to our Executive Vice President & Chief Community Officer. It is targeted to be located in San Jose, CA / Bay Area, but the right person can be located in New York, NY or Bentonville, AR.
Required skills and traits:
· Minimum of 10-15+ years as an account manager within a Fortune 100 company, at a marketing agency or consulting firm including digital experience, or at a digital/social media company. Technology, services and social media experience a significant plus. Ideally, candidate will have client-side experience working inside a Fortune 100 company.
· Experience managing multi-million dollar Fortune 100 accounts with a strong component of digital marketing solutions involved.
· An understanding of and passion for social media marketing, insight and technology.
· Ability to work in an unstructured and virtual environment.
· Direct management experience managing teams of 15+.
· Collaborative team, leadership, mentoring, and change management skills.
· Strategic, creative, and operational skills.
· Business management skills and ability to manage an economic/P&L perspective
· Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills.
· Excel, Power Point and Word proficient required, active social media user a plus.
· Bachelors plus MBA or equivalent experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to greg (at) hirefighters.com and I will call qualified candidates immediately to tell them more about these opportunities.