Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Austin, TX, New York, NY, Los Angeles. CA, San Diego, CA, Boston, MA
Salary: Open and flexible depending on experience
Open positions: 1
Join one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. They have a very unique culture that is productive, casual and fast paced. Their management team has already built some of the most successful companies in the internet space and this one is growing more rapidly than any of their previous endeavors.
Exec Asst to CEO
Provide high-level support to the CEO and at times the entire executive team - by performing operational functions for the organization, calendar and communications management for executives, write, proofread and prepare outgoing correspondence on behalf of company executives. Gather project updates from team and create overall departmental report. Organize and expedite the flow of work through Executive's office and initiate follow-up action. This includes project coordination and management. Candidates must understand business and technical objectives of a project and work closely with project sponsors. Ensure that the project plan maintains tasks, schedules, estimates, and status, and disseminates information to team members and customers.
The right candidate will serve in a fast-moving, highly dynamic organization and will be primarily charged with high-level administrative support. This includes serving as the COO of the department – coordinating, systematizing and organizing operations wherever and whenever possible as well as managing all financials for the department. Serve as a go-to resource and act as a liaison and spokesperson to VCs, board members, clients and customers, both internal and external as well as vendors.
· Marketing, communications and social media experience/working knowledge are highly valued.
· Possession of strong organizational skills – a passion for getting things done quickly and correctly.
· Must have very strong working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
· Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be willing to travel occasionally to manage customer or sales and marketing events away from primary office in Austin.
· Assist with sales orders and sales coordination when needed.
· Analyze areas for improvement and work in conjunction with sales and other departments to streamline the workflow process and implement process improvements
Minimum of 6 years’ of progressively responsible administrative and executive assistant experience supporting C level individuals
Demonstrated experience exercising good judgment and demonstrating initiative with a confident and professional demeanor
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task, work independently and maintain confidential information
Strong sense of urgency and able to work in a very high-paced environment
Ability to remain calm, composed, and focused in crisis situations
Demonstrate initiative to anticipate work flow needs and proactively plan accordingly
Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint as well as CRM experience
Please send resumes to greg (at) hirefighters.com. I will call qualified candidates immediately to tell them more about this company and opportunity.